Koodo Community
Question

Cancelled order?

• 16 September 2020
  • 4 replies

I was so excited to receive the XS Max (CPO) when I ordered it on 09/13. I just checked to see it’s shipping status and saw it was cancelled. 

I never got a notification that my order was cancelled, or any communication about this. 

Can someone please help me? I still want this order and did not cancel it myself!

Thank you in advance :)

Lindsay

4 replies

Userlevel 2

Hello, the phone that you ordered was a Certified Pre-Owned (CPO) device which we stocked out of. Our CPO supply team was not expecting more of you order device, and since CPO phones cannot be ordered from the manufacturer you order was cancelled. If you would like I can have an agent reach out to you to assist in placing an order for a comparable CPO device. The memory size, or colour may differ from you originally requested phone. If you would like that, please email koodo.webstore@koodomobile.com, and reply to this thread, and I will prioritize your call back with the customer service team. 

-John

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Probably a combination of (phone order) backlog and (support system) overload.

Best bet is to send an email to the web store koodo.webstore@koodomobile.com, explain your situation and ask them for guidance on best way to get XS Max

Thank you @JohnM Koodo ! I sent an email to koodo.webstore@koodomobile.com.

Userlevel 2

Thank you @JohnM Koodo ! I sent an email to koodo.webstore@koodomobile.com.

I let the customer service agent manager know! He will assign someone to you case.