Koodo Community

cancellation of my koodo membership

• 12 July 2020
  • 3 replies

I has canceled my koodo account (membership) on May 12th because i went back to my country on may 13th. So i requested to just  just amount of cellular for one day. That time which called by phone and One of the staff  said that you would pay charge for one day after 2 weeks or more. Then, i payed charge $ 58.24 on jun 12th. I thought that this charge is for one day but i got a email for paying $ 116.48.

what is that? I can’t understand about it

please could you solve for me?

Dennis 7 months ago

Login to your self serve and download your detailed PDF ebill.  What does the details in your ebill say for the $116.48 charge and for the $58.24 charge.

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

You probably never got the account cancelled is what happened. Since you're out of country you will need to send a private message to Koodo via Facebook messenger or dm via Twitter to actually cancel it and see if anything can be done about not paying past that date as you were out of the country and tried to get it done by may 13. I have no idea what was said or misunderstood so I can't speak to that. Hope it works out for you.

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hello Nari,

If possible, try to contact us on Facebook or Twitter and we will verify your account to see exactly what happened. Also, you still have access on your Self serve account so you can try to check it to see if your phone number was cancelled and what are these charges for.

Regards,

Helen

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Login to your self serve and download your detailed PDF ebill.  What does the details in your ebill say for the $116.48 charge and for the $58.24 charge.