Koodo Community
Solved

Canceling old service

• 28 February 2021
  • 2 replies

Hello,  I just changed my service to koodo from bell today.  My phone and everything is working fine.  I just wanted to check and see if I still need to cancel anything with bell or just wait for my final bill from them in the mail?

Thanks

icon

Best answer by MilkyWay 28 February 2021, 11:31

Hello,  I just changed my service to koodo from bell today.  My phone and everything is working fine.  I just wanted to check and see if I still need to cancel anything with bell or just wait for my final bill from them in the mail?

Thanks

By porting out to Koodo, you already cancelled your line with Bell. They will send you the bill for the days you used before you moved your number. You don’t need to do anything else on your end.

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Thanks

By porting out to Koodo, you already cancelled your line with Bell. They will send you the bill for the days you used before you moved your number. You don’t need to do anything else on your end.

Thank you.  That’s what I thought but just wanted to maker sure 100%.  Cheers