Koodo Community
Solved

cancel online order

• 28 November 2021
  • 16 replies

hello

I ordered for samsung S20 FE phone, my order is still in review and I would like to cancel the order and get samsung S21 5g. I am not getting an option to cancel the web order, I tried calling customer service but no response. 

icon

Best answer by Dennis 29 November 2021, 02:13

View original

16 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I'll flag a Rep to assist with the cancellation.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

hello

I ordered for samsung S20 FE phone, my order is still in review and I would like to cancel the order and get samsung S21 5g. I am not getting an option to cancel the web order, I tried calling customer service but no response. 

What is your order number?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

You would need to contact the webstore directly. Best method is probably by email at koodo.webstore@koodomobile.com

However, exchanging for something different wasn’t easy. Normally you would have to wait for someone at webstore to clear the order, clear the Tab then you can put a new order for a different phone again.

Order number is HFO31994747, can I get get the phone exchanged instead of cancellation please

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Order number is HFO31994747, can I get get the phone exchanged instead of cancellation please

Koodo's process is to cancel the order and start a new order unfortunately 

how long does it take to cancel the order and reverse the tab

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

how long does it take to cancel the order and reverse the tab

If you get to them before they ship the order it can be quicker. If they already processed and shipped the order it's significantly longer

order is still in review

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

order is still in review

Send the webstore an email 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

It takes some time for them to process the cancellation. If you are looking to exchange, let the Koodo Web Store know as soon as possible, so not to delay the process.

I did already, waiting for some response 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hello @sharikathalapally! As @Dennis mentioned above, our process in this type of situation is to cancel the first order, in order to allow the customer to place another one. 

Luckily, the first order was not approved yet so the Webstore department cancelled it for you. You can now place another order online for the Samsung Galaxy S21 5G

Since this was resolved through Koodo Community, there will be no response to your previous email sent to Webstore, but if you have any additional inquiries for them, feel free to send them another email at koodo.webstore@koodomobile.com.

Hi, please help me. I just placed an order today for an iPhone 12, but I realized I want iPhone 13 since there’s only a $10 difference per month. How can I change my order of iPhone 12 to iPhone 13. My order is still in review status. Thanks in advance..

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi, please help me. I just placed an order today for an iPhone 12, but I realized I want iPhone 13 since there’s only a $10 difference per month. How can I change my order of iPhone 12 to iPhone 13. My order is still in review status. Thanks in advance..

It should be worth noting that you are responding to a post that is almost a month old. It would be better to create a separate post. You can scroll up to the top of the page and click “Create New Post”, so we can further assist you. 

Hey Helen

I would recommend you to create another post and email webstore at koodo.webstore@koodomobile.com as well. once the order is cancelled you can order for new phone.

Thanks, I already did…