Koodo Community
Solved

Cancel

• 30 April 2021
  • 2 replies

I signed a new contract with Koodo online. I haven't gotten a cell phone yet.

I found out that the service is not what I am looking for and I would like to cancel the contract.

Also, will I be charged for cancellation fees, cell phone bills, etc.?

Thank you.

icon

Best answer by MilkyWay 30 April 2021, 04:37

I found out that the service is not what I am looking for and I would like to cancel the contract.

Thank you.

You can cancel the contract if it is still within 30 days of purchase if you bought your phone online. The Tab charge will be removed and the amount you had paid for your phone upfront will be given back to you. https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help/returning-or-exchanging-your-koodo-phone

Online purchases must be returned via mail. You can start this process by sending an email to koodo.webstore@koodomobile.com.

As for your plan, your first bill will be waived if your usage is within these limits:

• 30 minutes of talk time (local and/or long distance)
  • 50 text messages (incoming and outgoing)
  • 50 MB data

If you go beyond those limits, you will be responsible for your bill. 

There shouldn’t be any cancellation fees. 

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Thank you.

You can cancel the contract if it is still within 30 days of purchase if you bought your phone online. The Tab charge will be removed and the amount you had paid for your phone upfront will be given back to you. https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help/returning-or-exchanging-your-koodo-phone

Online purchases must be returned via mail. You can start this process by sending an email to koodo.webstore@koodomobile.com.

As for your plan, your first bill will be waived if your usage is within these limits:

• 30 minutes of talk time (local and/or long distance)
  • 50 text messages (incoming and outgoing)
  • 50 MB data

If you go beyond those limits, you will be responsible for your bill. 

There shouldn’t be any cancellation fees. 

Thank you!