Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Can't shop for phones!

When i go to shop phones i can't do anything or it says that there is an error. I can't go anywhere after the original shop phones page!

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Hi Janelle, The website is working fine for me, if you are experiencing issues, make sure you have the most up to date version of your web browser. If you do, go ahead and clear your cookies/cache and try again. If you have multiple web browsers,try using a different one just to see if it's a web browser issue or not. Hope this helps!
Mathieu wrote:

Hi Janelle, The website is working fine for me, if you are experiencing issues, make sure you ...

Thank you for your anwser, although I tried allo that and it still says:An AJAX HTTP error occurred. HTTP Result Code: 500 Debugging information follows. Path: /views/ajax?INTCMP=KMNew_NavMenu_Shop_Phones StatusText: Internal Server Error ResponseText: 500 Internal Server Error 500 Internal Server Error nginx
Userlevel 3
Mathieu wrote:

Hi Janelle, The website is working fine for me, if you are experiencing issues, make sure you ...

I'm seeing the same error when trying to "show more phones ". I realize that the e commerce is not currently functioning but you can't even view the phones currently on offer, and I too, have tried other browsers.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I don't think Koodo's online shop is ready yet. (I know they're working on it.) http://community.koodomobile.com/koodo/topics/where-can-i-buy-a-phone-there-is-no-koodo-store-near-me I just tried it and i still see the same message of "Buying online will be available in the near future. In the meantime, you can still add items to your cart or visit a Koodo store."