Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Can't send a text or make a call. says network not registered on a network? What do I do?

My S4 mini just stopped working. It says I'm not registered on a network. I've checked my network settings and everything seems to be okay. It won't let me use my data either I get the same message.

12 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
It appears there is a national outage, Curtis. It's being worked on, so stay tuned for more information...
Apparently this is a Canada-wide issue and they are working to fix it
Userlevel 1
Sophia wrote:

It appears there is a national outage, Curtis. It's being worked on, so stay tuned for more infor...

its good now I just reset my phone and everything works
I need this phone for work.. I hope it doesn't take to long
Userlevel 1
My phone says no sim card, is this possible with the outage
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
John Zarubiak wrote:

My phone says no sim card, is this possible with the outage

Could be, John... you can also reset your phone (switch it off) for a few minutes, take out the SIM card and put it back just in case it's something else 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
My text and phone works in downtown Toronto.
Should be all fixed now. Mine just started working now..
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Carmen Stengel wrote:

Should be all fixed now. Mine just started working now..

Great! I hope that service will be back to normal soon.
this has happened with our phone several times, it will be out for up to 4 hours at a time
Userlevel 7
Ruth Marcella wrote:

this has happened with our phone several times, it will be out for up to 4 hours at a time

That may be a sign of a defective SIM or SIM reader in your phone. It shouldn't be cutting in and out like that.
Userlevel 1
Ruth Marcella wrote:

No the network was down as stated above??