Koodo Community
Question

Can't seem to pay my bill? Error 403--Forbidden?

• 22 November 2012
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 5
I'm trying to pay my monthly bill (Postpaid) but I can't seem to load the "Make a Credit-card Payment" and I get an error message that says... Error 403--Forbidden From RFC 2068 Hypertext Transfer Protocol -- HTTP/1.1: 10.4.4 403 Forbidden The server understood the request, but is refusing to fulfill it. Authorization will not help and the request SHOULD NOT be repeated. If the request method was not HEAD and the server wishes to make public why the request has not been fulfilled, it SHOULD describe the reason for the refusal in the entity. This status code is commonly used when the server does not wish to reveal exactly why the request has been refused, or when no other response is applicable. I never had a problem like this before so I am a bit confused. I also cannot load my Tab balance, transactions, etc. Help?

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 2
John Lee-Sometimes 403 errors can be cleared by removing all your cookies , cache , history.....depending on your browser--ie go to tools,internet options, general,then clear....if this does not work try another browser....if problem still persists...contact Koodo 1-866-995-6636 🙂
i know this may sound kind of silly, but this was also happening to me, it really ended up being an extremely simple fix in the end, all it was, was that the postal code for my credit card was in correct, double check with you bank (i just went on to my online banking) and see if what the bank has and what koodo has for you postal code for your credit card is the same. Like I said, I was getting the EXACT same message as you!