Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Can't register and activate

I'm trying to activate my phone and plan. I want a base plan with booster. After I entered my email, new pass word, confirmed password, and pressed continue I got 404 - File or directory not found. The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable. Any suggestions? It's an iPhone 4s, I got the new sim card and it's in

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Make sure your using either the newest version of Internet Explorer or Firefox as the site is optimized for those browsers. Don't use Safari as it doesn't play nice with the site at all. Also try clearing your browsers cache, history and cookies and make sure you browser is set to accept cookies as well.
Thanks, I've been using Safari. I'll try Firefox. There was no caution about firefox in the literature or instructions from the people where I got the SIM card. Does this mean that I will ned to use firefox to manage my settings, register credit cards, etc?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Fred wrote:

Thanks, I've been using Safari. I'll try Firefox. There was no caution about firefox in the liter...

Yes
Fred wrote:

Thanks, I've been using Safari. I'll try Firefox. There was no caution about firefox in the liter...

when I tried to access Koodo activate site on Firefox: We’re updating our systems. You won’t be able to access our online services and our Reps won’t be able to access your account. But don’t worry, you can always ask our Koodo Community or check out Help if you need answers to general questions. We’ll be up and running again soon Bad timing? Does this happen often?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Fred wrote:

No not too often at all they're just in the process of making some big changes at Koodo with their branding and everything and look and feel of the website so it could happen a little more often for a little while but regularly it's probably like once a month or so for a few hours.
Fred wrote:

Thanks, I'll try again tomorrow