Koodo Community
Solved

Can't receive calls and text messages, it goes directly to voicemail.

• 8 November 2020
  • 6 replies

Hi,

Both me and my husband switched our provider from Fido to Koodo, we placed an order through Telus on October 28th, we received our sim card separately on November 4th and 6th. We just switched our sim card but both of our phones can’t receive calls and text messages. 

It’s causing a lot of inconvienicens if anyone know how can I fix this issue please let us know, thank you so much for your help in advance! 

Juliana

icon

Best answer by Allan M 8 November 2020, 03:02

Did you port your phone numbers over?

By the sounds of it you did some sort of online/ship to home order in which you would have to port your number over after the fact.

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

By the sounds of it you did some sort of online/ship to home order in which you would have to port your number over after the fact.

Thank you so much! Do you by any chance knowing how can I port my number? Thanks a lot! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Thank you so much! Do you by any chance knowing how can I port my number? Thanks a lot! 

Here is their official instruction  https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help/moving-your-number-koodo

You would need to use the Fido SIM to receive text confirmation code. It is a new thing if you want to port number .

Here is their official instruction  https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help/moving-your-number-koodo

You would need to use the Fido SIM to receive text confirmation code. It is a new thing if you want to port number .

Thank you so much! We just checked on the site it says transfer is in progress, I guess we will see and hopefully it works! 

Thanks for your help! :blush:

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Glad that link helped. If the porting haven’t finished by tomorrow morning, you could call their porting center during their working hours +1 844.232.7678 and ask someone to check the porting.

Glad that link helped. If the porting haven’t finished by tomorrow morning, you could call their porting center during their working hours +1 844.232.7678 and ask someone to check the porting.

Amazing! I will, thanks a lot! :)