Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Can't add photos to topics/comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I wanted to post some pics today, but I'm having issues. When I click on "add image", I just get a small blank popup frame. Happens on IE 10, Chrome 27, and Firefox 21. Anyone else?

19 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Confirmed (on Chrome) 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Has never really worked properly for me using the stock browser on my asus tablet.
Userlevel 1
Your picture should be.gif,.jpg.png extension with 2 megs or less.
Same issue, on Safari 6
MatB wrote:

I think his issue is not the picture file format, rather the act of actually adding the image. If you click the add image button in the right corner of the reply to this topic box it only produces a small white pop-up window with no ability to upload an image.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
MatB wrote:

True, I'm not getting the popup where I either choose a file from my PC or link to an URL. I'd post the screenshot, but y'know...
Userlevel 1
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Crap! This error didnt happen yesterday for me. I'm on Chrome 27. No issue when I use IE7 though
Userlevel 6
Works for me in IE8, not in Chrome.
You could just upload the pic to a public place (picasa?) and insert the picture via HTML img tag and the src="URL address"
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
This is a browser support issue it seems. Because its not the file or the source. The problem is that the open file dialogue box to choose to upload a pic or to use a link that is not popping up
Dennis wrote:

This is a browser support issue it seems. Because its not the file or the source. The problem...

Well Denis, I saw a commercial about men not popping up. If this is what P-tor needs there is a treatment but if the treatment results in a popup longer than 4 hours he should consult a doctor.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Dennis wrote:

This is a browser support issue it seems. Because its not the file or the source. The problem...

I know this commercial with the dancing man usually. Wonder why he was so happy 😛
Perhaps you could consider a portable browser? http://portableapps.com/apps/internet
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
When "Add Image" is clicked in the lower right this pops up. This is happening when I am using Chrome 27 https://d1qy7qyune0vt1.cloudfront.net/koodo-en/attachment/1_inline.bmp
Dennis wrote:

When "Add Image" is clicked in the lower right this pops up. This is happening when I am using C...

I tried this in 3 other browsers and it is happening in Opera and Chrome but not in Geoff(my own browser I wrote a while ago), the issue is the add_image class.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Dennis wrote:

When "Add Image" is clicked in the lower right this pops up. This is happening when I am using C...

It's very similar to this.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I'm still unable to post any pics. Bummer.