Koodo Community
Solved

Can't access my voicemail

• 5 October 2020
  • 14 replies

• Anonymous
  • 0 replies

Samsung S7

Hadn’t checked my voicemail in weeks, before all I had to do was open my voicemail. hit 1 and then hit 7 and it would play them. All of a sudden it is asking for some voicemail number, I’ve tried my own number and the last 4 digits of it but no luck, can’t access my voicemails. 

Where do I find the number needed so I can access my voicemails?

icon

Best answer by Anonymous 5 October 2020, 23:55

Well, I found the issue. I downgraded to a plan that has false advertising and doesn’t actually have voicemail unlike it’s listing on the website.

View original

14 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

You'll have to contact customer service to get the proper voicemail number set for your phone.

You can alternatively just dial your own phone number and that will let you access your voicemail!

Userlevel 7

Did you enter ‘1’ before entering your phone number?

Did you enter ‘1’ before entering your phone number?

yes

You'll have to contact customer service to get the proper voicemail number set for your phone.

You can alternatively just dial your own phone number and that will let you access your voicemail!

Currently waiting on a callback but it just tells me that’s the wrong number when I enter my phone number into the voicemail

Yeah the lady on callback said to enter my number and I can reset the PIN but every time I enter my phone number it says “invalid number”, and yes I am hitting 1 first. Guess I’m just fucked from checking my voicemail, oh well.

Userlevel 7

See https://community.koodomobile.com/android-81490/voicemail-gone-how-do-i-find-it-6524387?postid=15285260#post15285260

Your voicemail number is +1 [your area code] [580-4001].  For area code ‘647, it will be +1647-580-4001

See https://community.koodomobile.com/android-81490/voicemail-gone-how-do-i-find-it-6524387?postid=15285260#post15285260

Your voicemail number is +1 [your area code] [580-4001].  For area code ‘647, it will be +1647-580-4001

I’ve literally tried both. “Sorry you’re having trouble, please try again later :)”

Userlevel 7

Then please follow @Allan M  advice. Good luck!

Well unfortunately customer service has lead me in a full circle, but I am getting another callback to see if there is some 3rd method to sort this.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Don't enter your number into the voicemail number, go to your phone and call your own phone number, just like you would call anyone else.

That will let you access your voicemail in the meantime.

Well, I found the issue. I downgraded to a plan that has false advertising and doesn’t actually have voicemail unlike it’s listing on the website.

Userlevel 7

The BYOD that I see currently advertised does not have voicemail (unlike the ad you show above)

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

So it’s basically a data only plan. Therefore, that’s why there’s no VM on it. @Dusty Senecal, where do you see the VM? Is it in your self serve account?