Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Can't access Koodo contact info on their website

I want to phone koodo. Every time I click on 'contact us' on their website, the contact info appears on my computer screen for one second and then disappears again, so I can't get the number.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You can reach Customer Service at 1-866-99-KOODO (1-866-995-6636) or 647-788-4337. Hours of Operation Monday − Friday: 10am - 9pm Saturday: 9am - 7pm Sunday: 9am - 7pm You can also dial *611 from your mobile phone
Thank you!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Adrian Baker wrote:

Thank you!

No problem. Try clearing your browsers cache, history and cookies and make sure cookies are enabled in your browser and see if that helps, it usually fixes issues with using the website or self serve. Also Firefox and EI are what the website is optimized for so its best to use one if those browsers, it doesn't play nice sometimes with apples safari browser so try to avoid using it
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Adrian Baker wrote:

Thank you!

True, and also from my own experience, it happens when you run Chrome with an ad blocker. But I'm glad you got your problem sorted 🙂
I'm actually 5000 kms from home and using someone else's computer, but I'll remember this advice for when I get home. At any rate, I called 611 on my cell, got through to Koodo, and they took care of my problem, so thanks again!