Koodo Community
Solved

Can someone please ship my order

• 9 September 2020
  • 12 replies

Userlevel 1

Can someone please ship my order HFO27739775 or at least let me know a reason for the delay. Other people have received this phone within a couple days without any issues. Is my order cursed?

It’s a little ridiculous now… This is the 3rd time I’ve had to follow-up on this order and it seems like nothing gets done unless I take the initiative to reach out every step of the order. I can’t believe it’s this hard to get a phone I paid for.

Thanks,

icon

Best answer by Cristian Koodo 9 September 2020, 19:52

View original

12 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

What phone model did you order? At the time of the order, was there any delay note?  I saw 2 weeks delay of the s10+ lately. Hopefully your phone wasn't backordered. 

Userlevel 1

It was the regular Samsung Galaxy S10 certified pre-owned. Any news if that one has been delayed?

The rep did not tell me about any potential delay, he said it should’ve been shipped shortly after he manually approved it which was last friday afternoon.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

It was the regular Samsung Galaxy S10 certified pre-owned. Any news if that one has been delayed?

The rep did not tell me about any potential delay, he said it should’ve been shipped shortly after he manually approved it wihch was last friday afternoon.

Last week was a long weekend, that could be one of the reason for the delay of shipping.

Btw, was it the S10e or S10? I didn’t see the S10 preowned online as of now. I wonder if that model is out of stock. However, as you said you talked with a rep? I assumed he check stock before confirming it. I would suggest you wait till tomorrow morning and see if you see receive a shipping notification. If you don’t see it, I would suggest you check back here and someone will flag it again for you.

Userlevel 1

It was the regular s10 certified pre-owned. It was in stock when I ordered it on Wed Sept 2nd but for some reason my order was stuck in pending approval. I asked around on redflagdeals and people said that it shouldn’t take more than a day to approve order. I called into support and the service rep told me basically the same thing (I don’t think he even checked anything tbh as my friday call would indicate something different). So I gave it a day or two until friday Sept 4, 2020 and the rep told me it was stuck in pending due to my billing address being different from mailing address because I just moved recently and said it’s good I called in again to get it manually approved. Then he told me it should be shipped and I’d get an email to confirm tracking number shortly after we disconnected but it looks like it’s still in approved today.

I will wait til tomorrow noon and if I don’t receive a shipping notification, I’ll follow-up here again.

Thanks for the help Dinh

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

@vancha 

Once approved it usually takes up to 5 business days but it also depends on the phone ordered as some of them might be backorder (not in stock at the moment but waiting to receive more).

Your order was approved on September 4th.

You can track your order on our website here: https://koo.do/2QaZX6L

Once shipped, you will receive an email with a tracking number you can use on Canada Post or UPS website.

Userlevel 1

Thanks Christian,

If the order was approved, does that mean that I will get the phone? I see the galaxy s10 cert pre-owned was avail when i ordered it and i think it was still avail when approved on Sept 4, 2020 but now that phone doesnt show up on the site.

I don’t want to keep waiting just for them to tell me “sorry no more stock”  and cancel the order, even though I ordered it when there was stock.

Userlevel 5
Badge +4
@vancha I just reported this to our Web Store team.I'll be back with a message as soon as I get news.Thank you!
Userlevel 1

@vancha

I just reported this to our Web Store team.I'll be back with a message as soon as I get news.Thank you!

Thanks Cristian, appreciate it!

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

@vancha 

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Due to recent promotions, by the time the processing of your order, stock was depleted.

That being said, we are sorry to inform you that the delivery of this phone model will no longer be possible.Your order will be canceled shortly, and the amount paid will be refunded on the card in a few days.
Userlevel 5
Badge +4

@vancha Feel free to send us a private message over Facebook, or DM over Twitter, so we could assist you further.

Please include your first name in capital letters in your message, so I could find it faster.

Thank you!

Userlevel 1

Thanks @Cristian Koodo, i have reached out via facebook dm. Hopefully Koodo can make this right as i really had my heart on the galaxy s10 regarding its specs and features, and the certified pre-owned was within my budget.

I didn’t mind too much at this point if it was going to be delayed a little further but it is disappointing to hear it’s been cancelled after spending so much time over the last week trying to get this phone order sorted.

And thanks for the help as well @Dennis !

Userlevel 1

So some good news, the s10 ended up shipping and it’s in very good condition! Been using it for a few days and I’m very happy with it.

Thanks again for the help everyone