Koodo Community
Solved

Can I stop 2 months service and then get back again?

I will leave Canada from January 24th 2014 to March 19 2014, could I stop service and get back from March 19 2014?

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Mo D. wrote:

You will have to put it on seasonal hold. This will keep your sim and number alive but when you r...

Because the $15 fee is actually a "plan" but with no features so you're basically switching plans when you go on seasonal hold. When you come back you have to sign up on a plan thats currently offered because once a plan is no longer offered, it's gone. It's not possible to get it back. Koodo is doing the customer a favour by allowing seasonal hold for $15 a month instead of paying your regular rate
Mo D. wrote:

You will have to put it on seasonal hold. This will keep your sim and number alive but when you r...

If a customer agrees to pay a $15 hold fee why is not possible to keep the same plan. I only want a suspension not cancellation! This might be something to look at for customer satisfaction.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Mo D. wrote:

If you have a good promotional plan, it mar not be worth it in the long run to put the plan on hold.
Mo D. wrote:

Thank you very much.I will call the service.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Mo D. wrote:

A seasonal hold costs $15 per month http://help.koodomobile.com/my-bill/billing-and-payment-options/i-am-leaving-the-country-for-a-few-months-can-i-still-keep-my-account-open
Userlevel 1
You will have to put it on seasonal hold. This will keep your sim and number alive but when you resume you will have to choose a plan from whatever plans are available at the time.