Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Can I setup my cogeco pop3 email on the HTC Desire 601?

icon

Best answer by Jonathan I 13 November 2013, 04:50

I've encountered problems with Rogers (which is buying out Cogeco and rebranding to Rogers soon) Yahoo emails on a customer's Q10 before... of all the things for emails not to work on, Blackberry would be the last phone I'd expect to have an issue with emails. Also had an issue with Bell/Sympatico emails not working on a Bell HTC Sensation running 4.0. What issues have you had? Typically if the security settings are input, you won't have an issue. The other thing to consider is, if the default email client isn't working, there's always alternative ones on the Play Store... or you can also return/exchange the phone within 14 days of purchase, if it comes to that.

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
I've encountered problems with Rogers (which is buying out Cogeco and rebranding to Rogers soon) Yahoo emails on a customer's Q10 before... of all the things for emails not to work on, Blackberry would be the last phone I'd expect to have an issue with emails. Also had an issue with Bell/Sympatico emails not working on a Bell HTC Sensation running 4.0. What issues have you had? Typically if the security settings are input, you won't have an issue. The other thing to consider is, if the default email client isn't working, there's always alternative ones on the Play Store... or you can also return/exchange the phone within 14 days of purchase, if it comes to that.