Koodo Community

Community

Solved

can I return my iPhone?

I am a Koodo customer and had an iPhone 6 Plus. I just purchased the iPhone 7 Plus from a Koodo shop yesterday. I had a tab credit of $150 and I essentially just did an upgrade and paid roughly $500 for the phone. I don't like the Plus size anymore. I would prefer to have a smaller phone. I had the 6 Plus for awhile and was never really happy but thought I would be fine with the 7 Plus but I'm just not happy with it. Am I able to return it? I read the policy but I'm unsure if it's the same for apple producrs?

12 replies

Also... would I get my $150 tab credit back? I also purchased a screen protector and it's on this phone what would happen with that
Also... would I get my $150 tab credit back? I also purchased a screen protector and it's on this phone what would happen with that
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Yes, you can return your phone and get your $150 Tab credit restored.  You may be out the value of the screen protector, as it would be returnable if defective, or in re-salable condition.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Note that you have 15 days to return the phone so dont wait too long
Userlevel 6
Dennis wrote:

15 days, assuming you're within the 30 minutes talk, 50 SMS and 50 MB's data.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Dennis wrote:

I never understood that.  If you did a factory reset, would they know how much talk, text and data was used?

Account-wise, I could say I used another unlocked phone in the mean time
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Dennis wrote:

You can still return your phone if you have used over the amounts stated above, you will just have to pay for however much you went over.

If your usage exceeds any one of these limits, you can still return or exchange your phone but you’ll be responsible for your bill.

@Dennis, Talk, text and data usage is stored on the account so doing a factory reset on your phone wouldn't change anything or reset the usage amounts if that's what you mean? Feel free to correct me if you meant something else.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Dennis wrote:

Best Buy annoyingly does not allow you to return the phone when one of these is exceeded.  Not sure if they still did this
Userlevel 6
Dennis wrote:

I didn't think any retailers would allow you to return a phone once the limits are exceeded.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Dennis wrote:

But how would they know if I factory reset the phone?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Dennis wrote:

What difference does factory resetting the phone make? Factory resetting the phone wont reset usage amounts?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Dennis wrote:

I thought when you factory reset the device the call timer, text counter, and date usage all reset