Koodo Community

Can I reactive my sim/account?

• 2 March 2021
  • 3 replies

I had completely cancelled my account back in December 2020 because I was going back to my home country for a few months (and I didn’t really wanna pay 40 bucks for each of those months) so I cancelled my account. 

I might be going back soon so I wanted to know if I could possibly reopen my account and reactivate my sim? 

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

No, if you cancelled everything you lost your account and number, I’m afraid. You will need to sign up with a new plan.

No, if you cancelled everything you lost your account and number, I’m afraid. You will need to sign up with a new plan.

Can I do all of that online or do I need to get a new sim? Im in a different country so getting a new sim is basically impossible

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

You’ll need a new SIM card and it will be mailed to a Canadian address only. You might need to wait till you’re back here and then sign up.

You could also consider prepaid for the time being and see if you can find a seller who will send a (prepaid) SIM to your location. You’ll need a Canadian credit card though to activate that.