Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Can I reactivate my phone and plan if its been cancelled within the last 48 hours?

My aunt had a Koodo 2 year plan and cancelled it today thinking she was going to switch phone providers and phone. The new plan didn't work out so can she reactivate the phone and plan that she had with Koodo?

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Yes she certainly can. Just give Koodo a call at 1-866-995-6636 and she just has to let them know she cancelled 2 days ago and thay she's changed her mind and wants to un-cancel. It's very easy actually
Ahmad wrote:

Yes she certainly can. Just give Koodo a call at 1-866-995-6636 and she just has to let them know...

Okay thank you! 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ahmad wrote:

Yes she certainly can. Just give Koodo a call at 1-866-995-6636 and she just has to let them know...

But you can't get the same plan if it's a plan that's not offered at this time can you Ahmad?
Userlevel 7
Ahmad wrote:

They can actually. Until the account is officially cancelled, they can restore it
Userlevel 6
Ahmad wrote:

Customers have 90 days to reactivate with the same plan and number 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ahmad wrote:

Really wow I had no idea thanks for the new knowledge