Koodo Community

Community

Solved

can i keep my old phone number ?

i already have a cell phone number and want to switch it over to koodo can i keep my old number or do i get a new one ??

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Certainly you can keep your number! It is called number porting. DO NOT cancel your account with your old provider, but when you sign up with Koodo, ask the agent to move your number across. This will cancel your old account and you still have your number 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You should be able to keep your number If you are switching from the same local calling area. This link might help 🙂 http://help.koodomobile.com/getting-started-with-koodo/moving-your-number-to-koodo-new/how-do-i-move-my-number-to-koodo
Sophia wrote:

Certainly you can keep your number! It is called number porting. DO NOT cancel your account with ...

Can i activate my phone
Sophia wrote:

Certainly you can keep your number! It is called number porting. DO NOT cancel your account with ...

Need to keep my numbet
Sophia wrote:

Help me activate my phone
Sophia wrote:

Please help me to activate my account