Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Can I get games on my Samsung Evergreen phone?

I have a samsung evergreen phone, prepaid. I am wondering if i can get games, and if so how do i do it? Thanks

6 replies

Userlevel 7
I'm not sure. Is there some sort of games application or "store" anywhere on the phone? It would require you to use data, too, and I'm not 100% sure if it would work on the Evergreen anyway. That phone is pretty old. If I had one in my kiosk I would take it out and see if there's a way to get stuff on it. You'd be better off with a new device, preferably Android, if you want to play some games.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Jonathan I wrote:

I'm not sure. Is there some sort of games application or "store" anywhere on the phone? It would ...

If there are games it would only be something like snakes
Jonathan I wrote:

I'm not sure. Is there some sort of games application or "store" anywhere on the phone? It would ...

thanks
In the my stuff section it has music, images, sounds, videos and games and apps but when i go in games and apps it just says blank... so does that mean i can't get any on this phone?
Userlevel 6
Hi Kristy, you could download games on this phone via 3rd party websites. You should be careful though, as some websites will charge a monthly or weekly subscription. Make sure to read the terms of service before 🙂 Enjoy! ________________________ If you see a good answer, give it a star.
thank you i will look and see if not that's okay too 🙂