Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Can I cancel my order by emailing?

Can I cancel my order by emailing? I just realized that i put down the wrong address and I would like to cancel my order and reorder but I don't want to wait until Tuesdayto call because I want to take advantage of the deals. HELP!

13 replies

Userlevel 7
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Keeley - are you just looking to change your address, or cancel the order for other reasons? If it's just an address update, I would send an email using the directions Chad provided above. In addition, I can also flag this with the web store team to be sure that it gets fixed before your order ships.
Ranjan wrote:

Keeley - are you just looking to change your address, or cancel the order for other reasons? If...

That is exactly what I'm looking to do! If you could look it that would be great. The order would be under David Cook. Thank you!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ranjan wrote:

Keeley - are you just looking to change your address, or cancel the order for other reasons? If...

I actually don't see any orders submitted matching your account, Keeley. Did you receive a confirmation at the end of your transaction, a confirmation email, and/or an order number?
Ranjan wrote:

I recieved an email with an order number. My order number is HFO16723258
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ranjan wrote:

Found it! I see that the order is missing the number and street name. Is that what you were looking to update? i.e. to match the exact same address on your account?
Ranjan wrote:

Yes! And I just called trying to get someone to fix it but they put it in wrong! And when I try to fix it it said that my address was invalid. Are you able to fix it? It's suppose to be .......
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ranjan wrote:

Thanks for confirming. FYI - I removed your address info. for privacy - this is a public forum and you probably wouldn't want it out in the open like that.

I'm sending a note to our web store team to see if they can correct this before shipping out the order. Chances are you would have been contacted by someone in the next day or so anyway, since the shipping details need to match the account info. I likely won't hear back until tomorrow at some point so will confirm the change once I hear back.
Ranjan wrote:

Thanks so much!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ranjan wrote:

Hi Keeley - just wanted to confirm that the team has updated the address to match your account details. Enjoy your new phone!
Ranjan wrote:

One last question, how long does it normally take to receive a shipping confirmation and a tracking number?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ranjan wrote:

Webstore operates Tuesday - Friday. Depending on volume, expect a response sometime past the middle of the week.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ranjan wrote:

Typically a confirmation email with tracking info. is sent once the order is shipped. I'm seeing that your order was shipped out late yesterday, so if you didn't receive an email yet, you'll likely get it today. Make sure to check your junk/spam folders to make sure it didn't get filed incorrectly. You should get your order in 2-3 business days.