Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Can I activate an old SIM card for a different phone

I recently switched to Koodo prepaid so my old SIM card is inactive. I was just curious if you can activate them a second time? My mum just got an iPhone so I wondered if she activated it if it would work for her.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Hi there, Unfortunately you can only use the sim card for one number. So as soon as it would have been activated for your number it is designated for that number only. You will need to buy a new sim card. Hope that helps answer your question 🙂
I have asked u too stop sendind emails to my email address this has not stopped please stop Now
Userlevel 7
Nancy Meens wrote:

I have asked u too stop sendind emails to my email address this has not stopped please stop Now

Hi Nancy,

Sorry for the inconvenience, but no one is intentionally sending you emails from here. You do have the option of unsubscribing from receiving emails from the Koodo community. Look at the picture provided below, so you know what to click on to change your account settings.

Hope that helps
Nancy Meens wrote:

Yep that's what I thought 🙂 thanks!
Userlevel 7
Nancy Meens wrote:

No problem, have a good evening! 🙂