Koodo Community
Solved

Can a Koodo agent call a blocked SIM?

• 11 January 2021
  • 6 replies

I scheduled a call with an agent to request a network PUK for my blocked SIM. Can the agent still call my phone if the SIM is blocked? My original Koodo phone # is xxx-xxx-xxxx, but I transferred it to xxx-xxx-xxxx. If the agent can't call a phone with a blocked SIM, please send the network PUK to my email.

icon

Best answer by Timo Tuokkola 11 January 2021, 13:30

A blocked sim prevents the phone from connecting to the network. That means it can't be called by anyone. You'll need to contact koodo directly to get the PUK code, either by phone, Facebook Messenger or Twitter DM. You probably also want to remove your personal contact information from your post as this is a public forum accessible by anyone.

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

A blocked sim prevents the phone from connecting to the network. That means it can't be called by anyone. You'll need to contact koodo directly to get the PUK code, either by phone, Facebook Messenger or Twitter DM. You probably also want to remove your personal contact information from your post as this is a public forum accessible by anyone.

Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@carlodelasena Pls follow Timo’s recommendation and send us a private message on Facebook. We will need to authenticate your account in order to release the code. 

Hi @Bernard Koodo , I did send a PM on Facebook. There does not seem to be a way for me to edit or remove my post here. I flagged it for removal.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@carlodelasena personal info already has been removed. 

@Bernard Koodo Thanks!