Koodo Community
Question

calls not working

Incoming or outgoing calls not working properly since Thursday. I had an emergency the other day and the phone kept on hanging up. My partner had Koodo as well and has had the problem since Thursday too!!   This is unacceptable. An emergency and you can’t even call or the other line can’t get through to you. Plus, when you try to get a hold of a rep when the phone works for a few minutes, they have nobody to help you. I am paying for a service that’s not even working all the time. Nobody to help you. Just horrible. Imagine you were in a emergency situation, and the phone cuts out on you, like it did to me. 

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

So both you and your partner are having this problem? Are your accounts separate? Is this regardless of location?

Hi, yes we are since Thursday. Our accounts are separated. I thought going outside would help and again same problems. Plus, pictures or texts take a long time to send out. He has the same problem.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Maybe there was an issue with a tower near you. How many bars of coverage do you have?