Koodo Community

Community

Solved

calls not going to voicemail that is active.??

Why do i keep getting a recording that says "you have dialed a 10 digit mailbox number of the person you are calling if you have a mailbox on this system...." when I call my cell phone from a different line. It does not go to voicemail?
icon

Best answer by Robski808 7 April 2014, 18:51

You can try on your own to reset the voicemail password from self serve app, or by dialing into voicemail from phone, and using the menu selection. sometimes may fix similar issues. If this does not work, you may need to call *611 to reset voicemail. when you call from a landline to your phone, it rings and then goes to this message? are you pressing the pound button when your voicemail message is played?

View original

1 reply

You can try on your own to reset the voicemail password from self serve app, or by dialing into voicemail from phone, and using the menu selection. sometimes may fix similar issues. If this does not work, you may need to call *611 to reset voicemail. when you call from a landline to your phone, it rings and then goes to this message? are you pressing the pound button when your voicemail message is played?