Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Calling Koodo Charges

When someone calls Koodo customer service or if Koodo calls a customer, is it free or will it eat up the daytime minutes ?

8 replies

Userlevel 6
As long as you call the toll free number its free
Userlevel 2
Hey Adrianna, just to add onto Erwin's reply, airtime minutes will be used(dependant on rate paln) on any type of incoming call.
Userlevel 6
Badge +4
Hi there Adrianna... From your Cell *611 is always a free call.... And when there are outbound campaigns (Koodo calling customers) it is free of cost, so those simple calls from Koodo are free too...
Userlevel 6
Badge +4
MykeC wrote:

Hey Adrianna, just to add onto Erwin's reply, airtime minutes will be used(dependant on rate paln...

Hi MykeC, could you please confirm for L2R and CSAT?
Userlevel 2
MykeC wrote:

Hey Adrianna, just to add onto Erwin's reply, airtime minutes will be used(dependant on rate paln...

Like I said Camilo, it doesn't matter where the call is incoming from. It will use airtime. *611 is the only call type that will not use airtime. ________________________ If you see a good answer, give it a star.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
MykeC wrote:

Damn! When I receive calls from Koodo asking me stuff they always tell me no airtime would be used for the call. There is some disconnect with what the inbound callers are telling customers and what you are saying MykeC
Userlevel 2
MykeC wrote:

As far as I have always known & been told, all incoming calls will use airtime. I'll double check to make sure though. ________________________ If you see a good answer, give it a star.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Based solely on airtime, if you dial *611 from your Koodo phone, there are no airtime charges, and no daytime minutes will be used. If you call the 1866 number then that will count against your daytime minutes