Koodo Community
Question

Calling customer service

Does it cost anything to call Koodo customer service? I won't be changing anything on my account and I do not have Canada-wide minutes. I want to speak to customer care.

This topic has been closed for comments

10 replies

*611 willl never use your airtime. There is no cost for talking to a Koodo Rep.
It's the weekend so I'm okay. So calling in and speaking to a rep will be charge-free?
It's the weekend so I'm okay. So calling in and speaking to a rep will be charge-free?No. If you make a change then they may charge you. Go to the koodo webpage Click on contact us and then click call us and all the fees are listed there. They do not always charge you but they might so be aware of that before you call.
Yup, that is what I said in my original response.
Yup, that is what I said in my original response.Thanks!
Userlevel 3
Yup, that is what I said in my original response.No cost to talk to a rep, but if you ask them for something that you can do online by yourself, then there is a fee. For example changing plans.
Userlevel 1
Yup, that is what I said in my original response.Better to save time & money do your stuff online at http://www.koodomobile.com Selfserve, you can change plans, add addons, change number, uppgrade phone, view bill, pay bill, much more...
Yup, that is what I said in my original response.I like it more when i can talk and communicate with a representative.
Userlevel 1
Yup, that is what I said in my original response.In this case, yes, I agree with you, they are nice people, and they will go by the book, questions are free, troubleshooting your device is free, but I'm afraid in case you need to make changes to your account it won'be free..
Userlevel 5
As long as there are no changes being made to your account, but just somebody to go over your account with you then there are no charges.