Koodo Community
Solved

Callback just ringing for ever and no one answers

• 12 January 2022
  • 6 replies

I have tried getting a call back 3 times now and when I answer it says transfering but it just rings endlessly

How am I supposed to get any help?

icon

Best answer by Bernard Koodo 12 January 2022, 03:45

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I am afraid I can’t help you with the wonky phone connection… but is your question something we can help with here? If needed we can even flag a rep to help you. Try us :)

It has to do with phone pricing

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Yes, what is your question about phone pricing?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Ryanmason81 Based on memos on your account you were able to connect with a rep  after all.   I see 2 callback scheduled for today. The first one from earlier this aft.  The second that connected to one of our rep. Was that the one you say you heard something relating to “transferring”?

while talking to the community I was able to get in touch with a call back rep who was very helpful. Unfortunately he could not solve my problem but that had nothing to do with his customer service. 

It was not about transferring, it was about a phone upgrade and price on a phone from last week. But as I said, he was unable to help with the price. And suggested I wait for the deal to come back in a few weeks.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Ryanmason81 Thanks Ryan! And appreciate the reply. This what you posted on top… “when I answer it says transfering” …. that’s what I was trying to better understand, in terms of what actually was happening. 

I’m glad you were able to connect after all though.