Koodo Community
Solved

callback does not work

• 1 November 2020
  • 5 replies

I need to talk to someone, so far I have wasted an hour of my day trying to accomplish this. Really quite ridiculous actually. I unblocked koodo phone number (always get spam calls and messages) to receive callback. They called me, and each time I answer the phone it is silent and then suddenly an automated response says "sorry we missed you, we'll try again soon". What's even more aggravating is that when I finally do manage to talk to someone I'll probably get charged for this crappy service. 

icon

Best answer by Robert T 1 November 2020, 20:20

Oh I see, you definitely need to get in touch with someone at Koodo. Try to contact Koodo on FB at www.m.me/Koodo 

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Most of the time they wait for an inout from the user when answering. Like “hello”. I saw that at Apple too. If you don’t ay anything, then it doesn’t know you answered. 

Anyways, what is your problem?  

I do answer the phone saying hello or hello, are you there? Doesn't seem to help. 

My issue is that my manitoba hydro utility wants a reference letter from my cellphone company confirming that I've paid my bills on time for the last 2 years. I need to find a way to request this. Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Oh I see, you definitely need to get in touch with someone at Koodo. Try to contact Koodo on FB at www.m.me/Koodo 

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hello @LParker ,

Reference letters are not available for Koodo customers, but you can send us a private message on Facebook and we will try to sort this out.

Best regards,

Helen