Koodo Community

Callback

• 5 January 2021
  • 8 replies

is it normal for a scheduled callback to be over 2 hours late? this is a terrible system. having no number to call in yourself and relying on a robot to schedule a callback that never shows up. and when you try to schedule a new callback even after 2 hours it just says ‘Looks like you’ve already scheduled a callback’ so can’t even change times

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Might’ve been a bug, but it’s not normal. I usually get my call-backs on time.

the original callback was supposed to be scheduled by a agent I was talking to yesterday, I had to get a callback because the department I needed to talk to wasn’t open at the time I was talking to him and he said he’ll  schedule the callback for 9:00pmNST. it is now 11:17pm nst. hard to be a bug when it should have been a person doing the scheduling

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Jgrenier Assuming this is for the phone number ending in 48? If so, I see that a callback was scheduled yesterday for 11am (which appears to be the one you connected with the rep on), and after that, I see a callback was booked tonight for Wed at 6pm. Not seeing anything scheduled for today, so unfortunately the rep either entered the phone number incorrectly, or something else went sideways.

Unfortunately there aren’t any available time slots for tomorrow at the moment, however if you try Koodo Assist again tomorrow morning, you should be able to receive a callback within 30mins or so, if you try after 9am Eastern time. Hope that helps.

@Ranjan Koodo okay, today I went to the koodo booth in the mall and asked them to schedule me a new callback, and they told me I would receive a call by the end of the day. this was around 2:30pm nst and it’s now 10:30pm. I understand that it could be really busy and not be able to fit people in. but shouldn’t be telling customers that they’ll receive a call that won’t come. both today and yesterday I spent way to much time waiting on a call.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

What is your call back regarding?

When i upgraded to my new phone I was supposed to receive a pre-order bonus as well. it said that the bonus would be shipped out in November to december but I haven’t received it or heard anything back about it yet. one I my friends who ordered the phone at the same time as me received his back it November.

the phone I got is the LG velvet 5g and the pro-order bonus was a $200 gift card and the LG Tone Free earbuds. I just want to know the status of the bonus and why I have yet to receive it.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

When i upgraded to my new phone I was supposed to receive a pre-order bonus as well. it said that the bonus would be shipped out in November to december but I haven’t received it or heard anything back about it yet. one I my friends who ordered the phone at the same time as me received his back it November.

the phone I got is the LG velvet 5g and the pro-order bonus was a $200 gift card and the LG Tone Free earbuds. I just want to know the status of the bonus and why I have yet to receive it.

Please see Sylvia’s response here

https://community.koodomobile.com/web-store-232904/lg-promotion-claim-7799177

Did you meet the qualification requirements that she mentioned?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Thanks Dennis.
@Jgrenier - please do reference the thread that Dennis mentioned to make sure your situation lines up. However, I’ve also just booked a callback for you which you should be getting momentarily. Hopefully that agent can help dig into the inquiry and help clarify things once and for all.