Koodo Community
Question

Call Backs

• 5 September 2018
  • 18 replies

This call back system never works at all. Our only way to get through is either waiting on hold for hours or dialing wrong number / extension?

This is the SECOND time a call back was supposed to happen (they even send a txt message saying call back is soon) yet phone never rings

18 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
This is on you line ending 08 Shawn? And your phone is not on silent mode? 🙂 Regardless, there are 3 attempts made and if no one picks up I'm pretty sure we even drop a VM. 

I assume you scheduled it via our virtual assistant? 

Last, what's the reason of your inquiry that needs a rep and can't be answered here? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
This is on you line ending 08 Shawn? And your phone is not on silent mode? 🙂 Regardless, there ...I think it is related to this Bernard

https://community.koodomobile.com/koodo/topics/cant-port
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
This is on you line ending 08 Shawn? And your phone is not on silent mode? 🙂 Regardless, there ...Shawn has a different ask this time around. 
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
This is on you line ending 08 Shawn? And your phone is not on silent mode? 🙂 Regardless, there ...@Shawn, you were called back earlier today. I can see the connection to your mobile phone. 
I have also had bad results with the call backs - I've requested three call backs during this past week and not one has been made. I had the phone in my hand on Sunday at noon, waiting for the call back! I waited an hour on the line yesterday and just couldn't take it, I had to hang up. Very disappointed...

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I have also had bad results with the call backs - I've requested three call backs during this pas...Did you schedule a callback Georgette? And was on line ending with 07 or 71? I'd like to look into this. Thanks!

Also, you could ask your question here, tons of folks who might be able to help you. 
I have also had bad results with the call backs - I've requested three call backs during this pas...Hi Bernard, yes I had scheduled three call backs since last Wednesday. I'm not too sure what you mean by your other questions regarding 07/71. I had dialled the 1-866-995-6636. Wait time was one hour and two minutes (1:02), by the time I'd hung up.

I simply wanted to remove the seasonal hold on my son's phone and for him to have the same package he had before he left for summer camp in July (one with NO data) but as I tried to do this online, there's no option for that package and I'm not seeing a package similar to what he had before.
  • $28 100min Plan Price per month:$28.00; Unlimited SMS and MMS; 911 Government Fee; Pay Per Use Data; 5pm Evenings & Weekends
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I have also had bad results with the call backs - I've requested three call backs during this pas...To remove seasonal hold, you just need to select a current in market plan on self serve.

Grandfathered plans are not available as going on Seasonal hold counts as a plan change, so switching off seasonal hold will only allow you to choose from the current list of plans available.
This is stated on the website
https://www.koodomobile.com/help/keeping-your-account-open-when-travelling
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I have also had bad results with the call backs - I've requested three call backs during this pas...@ Georgette, Dennis is correct. 

As far as call back, I gather you never actually set up a call back. Those are offered via our virtual assistant via the phone or online. If a callback is not set up it wouldn't happen. :-( 
I have also had bad results with the call backs - I've requested three call backs during this pas...Yes, I did set them up with the virtual assistant. I chose from a list of times.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I have also had bad results with the call backs - I've requested three call backs during this pas...On which line? The ones on the account? There are 2 active numbers. One ending with 07 the other ending with numbers 71. Which one did you aske to be called back on? 
I have also had bad results with the call backs - I've requested three call backs during this pas...If I can't find a similar program like the one before, offering no data for a pre-teen, then I think i'd prefer changing my service provider. I'm already feeling disjointed with my recent Koodo experience...
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I have also had bad results with the call backs - I've requested three call backs during this pas...Current in-market plans change and evolve all the time and may not be available in the future, as mentioned in the like I posted above
I have also had bad results with the call backs - I've requested three call backs during this pas...Bernard, it was the one ending in 71.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I have also had bad results with the call backs - I've requested three call backs during this pas...Just checked the files. And there is no record of callback booking. This may have been due to mistyping the return number, not finishing the booking process or something else. I see lots of people being reach out to so I know it works but I don't have an answer for your particular case. :-( 
I have also had bad results with the call backs - I've requested three call backs during this pas...I can't imagine I typed it in incorrectly three times but thanks anyway for looking into it.
This call back system never works at all. Our only way to get through is either waiting on hold for hours or dialing wrong number / extension?

This is the SECOND time a call back was supposed to happen (they even send a txt message saying call back is soon) yet phone never rings

I am also experiencing the same issue!! One would think, For a cellular service provider, they should have no problem placing calls.... WTF Koodo!?!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I am also experiencing the same issue!! One would think, For a cellular service provider, they should have no problem placing calls.... WTF Koodo!?!

@KellyLynn : The op had a callback.
What was the issue that you need to call, you could post here. Someone might know the answer.

Also check if your number was active and you didn't block Koodo number (someone did it) if you wanted someone to call.