Koodo Community
Question

Call back request from Koodo Assist

• 29 June 2020
  • 3 replies

When asking the Koodo Assist for a call back, the call back went directly to my voicemail?? My cell never rang, no sounds and unable to take the call from a voicemail.  I had the phone in my hand when I was the notification of the voicemail.  The call back 3 times and all of them went to my voicemail?? So I was not able to speak with a person.  Not very good customer service……….

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Do you by chance have the Koodo number blocked? That has happened to people before who are sure that they didnt block the number but hey did and forgot or didn't realize it. I'd double check and let us know. We can likely help you here then otherwise.

For 12 days i now am trying to connect to KOODO regarding CHARGES to my cell phone account. Can I get advise on how i can get such. I have even requested such via the *CHAT* window twice. NO call returned.  I have question about charges to me to which in return i have print outs of me paying monthly my bills. So, how to go about in a different way just to speak to their accounting department. I been with KOODO since day 1 and is was known always and still is  the customer service is poor. It has gotten worse. HELP.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

For 12 days i now am trying to connect to KOODO regarding CHARGES to my cell phone account. Can I get advise on how i can get such. I have even requested such via the *CHAT* window twice. NO call returned.  I have question about charges to me to which in return i have print outs of me paying monthly my bills. So, how to go about in a different way just to speak to their accounting department. I been with KOODO since day 1 and is was known always and still is  the customer service is poor. It has gotten worse. HELP.

Hi Helga.

Can you start your own post using this link?

https://community.koodomobile.com/topic/new

We might be able to help you answer some questions about your bill.

What is your question?  We also  need to know what plan you have and if you change your plan recently.