Koodo Community

Community

BYE BYE KOODO WRESTLER!

Please for the love of god get rid of that ANNOYING KOODO Wrestler. The voice is so irritating that everyone I know, myself included have mentioned how awful it is. We change the channel immediately on the radio or TV vowing never to entertain the idea to use Koodo until the wrestler is gone.
Trust me on this one, he is NOT cool, He is NOT entertaining and is NOT a good way to keep people focused on the ad.  

15 replies

Userlevel 1
Please don't get rid of him I think he's cool
Userlevel 6
Gotta love the little bastard!
Userlevel 1
There's nothing wrong with him
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Speak for yourself, I love El Tabador.
Userlevel 6
He's funny as heck!!
I hear you. I used to also find him incredibly annoying and tacky, and one of the reasons I initially only considered Koodo while holding my nose. Weighing all the real pros & cons of what Koodo offers is what brought me over. Strangely, I now find I don't mind him quite as much; he's still ridiculously kitschy, but I think the key is if the ads don't take him too seriously (some of them do better at this than others). In the end, I'd rather have his kitschiness for the marketing than some of the other providers' overly sanitized, slick, ideal family/adorable animal/perfect dog.
Userlevel 7
Sarah, it may come to a huge shock to you but you are the minority. KEEP EL TABADOR!!! (they will anyways, this idea would never happen. el tabador is too awesome)
Ahmad wrote:

Sarah, it may come to a huge shock to you but you are the minority. KEEP EL TABADOR!!! (the...

You are the minority? isnt that a little bit of racist dialogue..
Userlevel 1
Ahmad wrote:

Sarah, it may come to a huge shock to you but you are the minority. KEEP EL TABADOR!!! (the...

There's absolutely nothing wrong with the Koo do wrestler
Userlevel 1
I think he's awesome
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
He's so unpopular that he's getting his own sitcom.
Userlevel 1
If you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all thank you!!!
Tina Carrocci wrote:

I don't think we should silence someone just because they say something unpopular. The original poster expresses a strongly negative opinion, but I don't think that makes her post itself offensive.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Tina Carrocci wrote:

I disagree here. She is free to voice her opinion, whether popular or not. She is not being rude to anyone by not liking El Tabador.
Tina Carrocci wrote:

No kidding this is a website asking for opinions which are going to be positive and negative....if people werent allowed to be negative whats the point of this site then....people like you ( that shun others opinions cuz their not the same as yours) shouldnt be allowed an opinion