Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Bug with the leaderbord. Anyone?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Details? I'll just show you guys a pictures. It's been doing this everytime I logged in this month!

15 replies

i am assuming your not Robert?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
PZABOY wrote:

Doesn't make any sense what you're telling there 😛
PZABOY wrote:

was just trying to find the problem i guess i missed it sorry
PZABOY wrote:

just your pic not showing up?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
PZABOY wrote:

No, I am Robert and pic never showed I don't know why though. But the problem is, that I have no points showed on my avatar. Not the end of the world but pointing it out
PZABOY wrote:

when i log into leader board it shows me my previous display pic, so i guess you had nothing prior to the one your using. The answer would be Yes there is a bug in the leader board haha, sorry it took awhile to come to that conclusion 🙂
yes definitely a bug, its showing my points under kid android lol! 😉 (serious note: my points are not displayed either)
Userlevel 6
Badge +4
Well, It happens to me too... I am just wondering why Kid has all those points on this month if he was close to 1200 points for the month... but anyways... He is very good at answering questions and is always there to give the community a hand, so it is well deserved to be on the top of the list...
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Camilo_A wrote:

Well, It happens to me too... I am just wondering why Kid has all those points on this month if h...

Because I got all the badges today that gave me the final badge which is worth 2500 points plus the other 2 badges were a bunch of points as well. I think in total it was like 3000 points I got for finishing the game, getting every single badge even the hidden ones. Oh and it shows no points on mine until I scroll the board a little and as soon as I do that the points pop up
Userlevel 6
Badge +4
Camilo_A wrote:

Well, It happens to me too... I am just wondering why Kid has all those points on this month if h...

Yeah I just realized that KID... congrats.... 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Camilo_A wrote:

Thanks Camilo 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I just log into leader board and saw no points on my avatar. But when I scroll down to my spot/ position(?), it showed my points. I wonder how many ppl log into the leader board tonight (^_^)
Userlevel 4
Woah...I'm number 5?? sweet I think I might change my picture though hahaha
Thanks for sharing everyone. We're looking into it and hope to squish the bug soon.