Koodo Community

Community

Bug Time!

Apparently nobody at Koodo thought about disabling plan changes to non Tab Large plans when the line has Tab Large.

Now my question is, which one is going to vanish: the bug or this thread?

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hello there That's a vert interesting bug you got there... I'm sure Koodo's team will fix it
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Why would this thread disappear NJPB? 
Userlevel 6
Bernard wrote:

I can only assume he thinks that you would nuke the thread in order to censor negative comments about Koodo. It won't, because you don't do that. 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Bernard wrote:

[i]"It doesn't matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop." 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Bernard wrote:

Magical?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Bernard wrote:

VoLTE and VoWiFi will launch when they launch. You can jump high, you can jump low, you can ask about them every week, or every five seconds, there is absolutely nothing you can do that will change the timeline. You do not have anywhere near the kind of power or influence that you seem to think you have.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Any reason for making multiple accounts bug aka roar? I think you accidentally responded with your other account, this is why YOUR threads may be deleted as it's against community guidelines to have multiple accounts as well as being a smartass instead of talking to ppl like a normal person.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Paul "Kid Android" Deschamps wrote:

Any reason for making multiple accounts bug aka roar? I think you accidentally responded with you...

If you are in Toronto come by and I'll buy coffee. Seriously. 
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Just to clear things up....customers on Tab large can change to any plans any time. The only criteria is to pay off their outstanding tab, which you first screenshot show you were in the process of. 
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Bernard wrote:

Just to clear things up....customers on Tab large can change to any plans any time. The only crit...

You got me. 🙂 As you can see Jeffrey has been dismissed long ago. 

Ok, so you are saying you were able to change your plan without having to pay off your large tab? If yes, than indeed you have come across some good nuggets.