Koodo Community

Community

Bring El Tabador Back

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I have answered multiple questions of ppl asking where they can get a El Tabador figurine and I think koodo should bring these figures back and sell them at kiosks across the Country. Ppl obviously love him & its a great Marketing item, So please bring back the little masked man. - KID ANDROID, ( Team.Android.Canada )

15 replies

Userlevel 1
That old El Trabador fellow stayed single for the last 4 years, I encourage Koodo to let him have a Wichita campagnon, together they 'll become nice couple for another 4 coming years
Userlevel 1
You're absolutely right Kid Android, he is very popular! I'll make sure to pass this idea along, I'm also a HUGE fan of the figurines. They occasionally pop up on Ebay and Kijiji every once in a while, you may just find him 😉
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ashley wrote:

You're absolutely right Kid Android, he is very popular! I'll make sure to pass this idea along, ...

Hey Ashley, I've been telling ppl to check ebay, kijiji, Craigslist, second hand stores, Toy collectors ect but it just seems to be a couple times a day ppl are asking for him. There really needs to be some new stock available for purchase at kiosks. I do want one to and hope to become a mobile master and get one in the swag bag 😉. Thanks Ashley. - KID ANDROID, ( Team.Android.Canada)
Userlevel 2
My sons got one when I bought my new phone last weekend. He's sitting next to the Xbox in the "man cave" 🙂
Hey Kid Android here's one on craiglist montreal for sale http://montreal.kijiji.ca/c-acheter-et-vendre-art-objets-a-collectionner-MUCHACHO-MINI-BIBLO-W0QQAdIdZ429976337
Hey, i have 2 figurines, one of which i'm willing to part with, hit me up if you want the masked muchacho. 😛
Userlevel 6
I'm still missing one to complete my collection 😞
John Burke wrote:

I'm still missing one to complete my collection =(

which one are you missing all mighty mobile master john? 😛
Userlevel 6
John Burke wrote:

Ha, I'm missing the one doing the classic Hulk Hogan pose - flexing one arm while pointing up towards the crowd with the other.
John Burke wrote:

theres two on ebay right now but they average eighty bucks or more which is ridiculous by just a little bit.
My best friend still has the one I gave him for Christmas 2 years ago in his truck. Best Christmas.gift ever.

I wouldn't mind a plushy from him. Maybe as a thank you to the loyal Koodo customers of X years for Christmas.
They released some keychains. Not even close. 😞
Userlevel 5
There were also El Tabador bobble heads which were kinda cool. I think I have 1 or 2 full sets of El Tab figurines someplace. Have to look for them since I moved a while ago. Definitely a really cool promo item and I still have stores asking for them all the time. And it was really cool how the promotion tied into the food banks at Christmas time.
fine and dandy but this is a cell phone service provider not hasbro