Koodo Community

Community

Bring back the mini muchacho figures


Userlevel 6
They are really cool to have. I am trying to collect my first figure but they are so expensive on eBay. I don't mind if it is for sale at Koodo kiosks for $10 or more. I'd even buy el tabador shaped mouse pads, t-shirts, house shoes, mugs, stuffed heads. Koodo would totally make money from this iconic mascot. Anyone agree?

7 replies

Userlevel 6
I know I'm not the only one, I see people come and ask Koodo reps at a kiosk if they have any. Plus, Koodo recently gave away eltabador shaped stress balls to employees. I see them hanging out on top of the kioks.
Userlevel 4
Erwin wrote:

I know I'm not the only one, I see people come and ask Koodo reps at a kiosk if they have any. Pl...

i didn't get one 😢
Userlevel 6
Erwin wrote:

I know I'm not the only one, I see people come and ask Koodo reps at a kiosk if they have any. Pl...

Well someone stole yours or gave it away to a customer, because everyone (full time and part time) should of had one.
Userlevel 4
Erwin wrote:

I know I'm not the only one, I see people come and ask Koodo reps at a kiosk if they have any. Pl...

I work in tech support. I didn't see any of them handed out lol Maybe it was a store only thing
Userlevel 6
Erwin wrote:

I know I'm not the only one, I see people come and ask Koodo reps at a kiosk if they have any. Pl...

oh thats probably why.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I've already suggested this month's ago and it is already being considered. Erwin you really have to look to see if anybody has already posted to your idea before reposting and just like the already present idea. Please read the guidelines to posting in the forum fully especially since you say your an employee of Koodo but don't act like it at all, instead of taking any help when any mobile Master tries to let you know how things work here you argue with them and that is not needed or representing a Koodo employee very well at all. . http://community.koodomobile.com/koodo/topics/bring_el_tabador_back Just type in El Tabador in the search box in the top right hand corner of the screen and you'll see the multiple post about it from others as well before ppl told them not to post double ideas but I've told you a few times already how things work and you still refuse to follow the guidelines.
Userlevel 6
Paul "Kid Android" Deschamps wrote:

I've already suggested this month's ago and it is already being considered. Erwin you really have...

yeah i did, yours is different, okay. Like I said, if Koodo have a problem with my ideas, then they can delete my thread. So its better if you stop saying that people cant post because nobody said we cant post. Also, even if I knowingly know about your thread, I did not copy it word for word and its not the same idea, just is similar topic. Plus a community Admin already said, "And yours Erwin! Honestly. Part of the reason we recently launched the idea section as you know, was to improve on the areas people like you find pressing and we should consider improving on. So, don't hold back, let us know what "sucks" and we'll take a closer look. Of course we won't jump on everything and we'll assess how widespread the issue is and what it would take to fix it. But we'll be reading every single one of them." heres the link: http://community.koodomobile.com/koodo/topics/koodo_shop_employee_chat

Reply