Koodo Community
Question

Bought new phone with same plan, data on current phone isn't working

• 23 November 2020
  • 2 replies

I bought the Pixel 5 on Koodo and kept the same plan I had before. The new phone hasn't come in yet because it's only been a few days but now Koodo gave me only 10MB of data which was obviously used in 2 seconds and then charged me 0.75$ for going over my data. I get 8GB a month. How do I fix this? I need my data for the next two weeks until my new phone comes in and I didn't see anything related to this is the terms and conditions.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Can you show us a picture of what your usage looks like on self-serve? 

Userlevel 5

I bought the Pixel 5 on Koodo and kept the same plan I had before. The new phone hasn't come in yet because it's only been a few days but now Koodo gave me only 10MB of data which was obviously used in 2 seconds and then charged me 0.75$ for going over my data. I get 8GB a month. How do I fix this? I need my data for the next two weeks until my new phone comes in and I didn't see anything related to this is the terms and conditions.

Hello there! We have managed to check the account. There was indeed an issue with the mobile data included in the plan. It’s fixed now, the mobile data is unlocked. We have applied a credit for the extra fee, the new balance should be visible on Self Serve. If by any chance you’ll need more GB until this billing cycle ends, feel free to send us a private message on Twitter or Facebook, we’ll find a suitable solution.