Koodo Community

Community

Solved

BONUS GIFTS

There is a $50 bonus.gift on the Moto G 3rd Gen. I have another $100 bonus.gift deal from Koodo because I am due for an upgrade. Can I receive both bonus.gifts if I upgrade to the Moto G 3rd Gen?

3 replies

Userlevel 7
I think your bonus deal for upgrading might be a Tab credit. Was it a text message/email communication from them?

Usually the bonus.gift you see advertised on the website is only for new activations. You might want to check out Best Buy or Mobile Shop if you're doing an upgrade.
Jonathan I wrote:

I think your bonus deal for upgrading might be a Tab credit. Was it a text message/email communic...

It was an email from Koodo about receiving a $100 bonus.gift if I pay off a remaining tab credit and upgrade my phone.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Jonathan I wrote:

I think your bonus deal for upgrading might be a Tab credit. Was it a text message/email communic...

Was it when purchasing a specific phone, the Moto X Play has a bonus of $100 right now so that might be what they were referring to. Either way it's not possible to get both because like Jonathan said the bonus offers advertised on the website are for the first phone you get and then you get no more that's what a new activation is and it's specified if you tap the plus icon on the banner showing the bonus amount.