Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Blocking outgoing International (011) Calls

Is it possible to block outgoing international (011) dialling on an account. I know some provider do it for calls requiring '011' to be dialled ( i.e outside Canada , US ...).

7 replies

Userlevel 2
Unless you have the pay-per-use international calling or the LDSaver, you cannot call internationally.
Thanks. I asked this question because I remember when setting up my account for my children, I asked to have this disabled. However when I called in today, I was told it was not possible. I do see that both the pay-per-use international calling and the LDSaver options are not enabled. Thanks once again.
Userlevel 6
Hi there, please note that pay-per-use international calling will eventually be added automatically to all existing accounts. You will however have the option to remove it from your account via Self Serve. Thank you! ________________________ If you see a good answer, give it a star.
Yannick wrote:

Hi there, please note that pay-per-use international calling will eventually be added automatical...

Yannick, can you confirm outgoing international calls will be blocked once I remove pay-per-use international calling
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Yannick wrote:

Hi there, please note that pay-per-use international calling will eventually be added automatical...

Yannick has not been involved in these forums for about 2 years.

Koodo does not block calls to any number you choose to dial. Your fingers must exercise restraint.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Yannick wrote:

Removing both of these add ons will disable calling to numbers requiring an international dialling prefix (011). You will still be able to dial any number within the North American Numbering Plan, though.
Yannick wrote:

Thanks Timo