Koodo Community
Solved

blacklisted phone

I just got out of a very toxic relationship and she not only stole money from me but cut my phone off and blacklisted the phone . I was not the primary acct holder but my name was attached to my phone number and I was paying the bill for the past 8 or 9 months.  Will koodo unblacklist the phone for me and possibly have me continue as a customer or is this phone in my hand rendered useless basically because I am not the primary acct holder ? Thank you for any helpful info anyone can provide .

icon

Best answer by Robert T 2 May 2021, 21:24

I'm pretty sure if you have purchase information and something to back what you say? They will do.

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I'm pretty sure if you have purchase information and something to back what you say? They will do.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

If the other person was the account holder then it is unlikely that Koodo can help. The phone under her name by the way. Only that person can request the blacklisting.  You can stop paying for the bill and let her to deal with the rest of the Tab amount on the phone. It might be a costly decision for her. You could move on with a new phone. 

Userlevel 2

For reassurance yes without being the primary account holder you cannot unblacklist the phone as the account holder can only do so. If you keep the phone it will be a paper weight but she'd be stuck with a final bill and having to pay off any tab balance owing on it