Koodo Community

Community

Big thanks to all Posters

Userlevel 1
This is a big thank on behalf of all Koodo community posters to every person either working at koodo or not for their kindness in answering every post. Sometimes they'll agree on the answer, sometimes not, every one should get the right opportunity to post what he thinks is correct to help others, only Koodo community moderators can decide what is correct and what is not?

7 replies

Userlevel 4
Big thanks to you as well! I can see you becoming a MM next time they call for them 😃
Userlevel 1
Zaphod Beeblebrox wrote:

Big thanks to you as well! I can see you becoming a MM next time they call for them :D

I will never get to that. I have my reason! lol..
Userlevel 4
Zaphod Beeblebrox wrote:

Big thanks to you as well! I can see you becoming a MM next time they call for them :D

Same as mine, probably?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Zaphod Beeblebrox wrote:

when your giving incorrect info you will be told about it as its confusing to those seeking an answer if nothing is said about it. Remember Quality over Quantity is the most important thing in the forum, quality includes giving correct answers that pertain to the question being asked.
Userlevel 1
Zaphod Beeblebrox wrote:

You bet .. you're good right on this one Android Kid! I'll remember your advice! thank you.. good day! besides with Koodo Nitty Gritty model posters should stick to this community guidelines else they will get kicked out of the Forum participation, "Report a No-No" is !!!!fantasmagicalicious!!!!
Userlevel 1
Zaphod Beeblebrox wrote:

Most of submited ideas submited by collaboration posters have been implemented or under consideration: Implemented ideas: 40 Under Consideration: 120 Planned Ideas : 14
Userlevel 2
Hey Mat, thanks for the praise for our fellow community people. We all appreciate the work that they do 🙂. ________________________ If you see a good answer, give it a star.