Koodo Community

Community

Solved

BIG MISTAKE NEED HELP!!

Got the Samsung Galaxy Note 2, two days ago. I got the phone on the MED tab so it was picked up from the store for $0 and 5 dollars added onto my monthly bill. After a couple days with it so far, I am not enjoying the phone and Do not want it. It has only been two days though so What can I do? can I return the phone? exchange for something else? Am I stuck with it for 20 months? please get back to me ASAP

4 replies

Userlevel 7
You have 14 days to return or exchange for a different phone. If the phone costs more, you just have to pay the difference. Phone must be returned in like-new condition.
Userlevel 7
Ahmad wrote:

You have 14 days to return or exchange for a different phone. If the phone costs more, you just h...

They give 15 days now.
Userlevel 5
15 DAYS TO RETURN/EXCHANGE - That's 1 extra day ❤

Badge +4
Keep in mind that Koodo sets usage limits. If your usage stays within the limits below, they will waive your first bill. If your usage exceeds any one of these limits, you can still return or exchange your phone, but you'll be responsible for your bill. Details on reasonable usage: 30 minutes of talk time (local and/or long distance) 50 text messages (incoming and outgoing) 50 MB data http://help.koodomobile.com/getting-started-with-koodo/before-you-purchase/what-is-your-15-day-money-back-guarantee