Koodo Community

Community

Awesome Customer Service

Huge praises to Ivan big thank you! Also to Rebecca both in El Salvador for assisting me!!! Very lovely people resolved my issues and we are happy customers!!! Koodo's to you both :o)

13 replies

Can you tell me how I get hold of Ivan? I haven't been able to access Kodoo Customer Service
I am not happy with Kodoo at all right now
Userlevel 3
Valerie Boyle wrote:

Hello Valerie,

What’s wrong? If it doesn't concern your private information, we can try to help you right here.

Many thanks!
Valerie Boyle wrote:

I can't get hold of a rep to straighten out my account. I have over $100 balance in my telephone minutes. Your system will show me that online, but has cut off my telephone privileges telling me I have no booster minutes left. What is your phone number so I can phone you on my landline? I have tried your 1-888 number - useless! You only have the computer generated advice etc.
Userlevel 6
Valerie Boyle wrote:

We are people not computers Valerie. Customers, just like you. 🙂
Userlevel 3
Hello Kimberly,

Thank you very much for your feedback! 

We’re happy that Ivan and Rebecca were able to assist you and offer you a great customer experience. Rest assured that your words won’t go unheard and the information will be passed along.

Wishing you a great weekend! 
You are extremely lucky to be able to speak to two people Kimberly. I've had to make arrangements to travel 2 hours to Sudbury to go to s Kodoo office. Just terrible. Very upset and frustrated. Seriously considering going to another server.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Valerie Boyle wrote:

You are extremely lucky to be able to speak to two people Kimberly. I've had to make arrangements...

You said you have tried 1-888 number, try keep pressing 0 to get a rep.
Valerie Boyle wrote:

You are extremely lucky to be able to speak to two people Kimberly. I've had to make arrangements...

Keeps telling me I pressed an incorrect key
Userlevel 1
Valerie Boyle wrote:

Have you tried just waiting on the line? Like you don't have an option picked Valerie?
I appreciate all of your suggestions and I have tried them all - even phoning an actual store and asking if one of their reps could help. Obviously, the store needs to have proof it is really me on the phone, so I need to travel the 2 hours to Sudbury, which I am going to do today. All of this could have been avoided had Koodo actually had a Customer Service rep that could be reached via the phone number they supply. I am very upset because my cell phone is my business link - a link that I have not had for 24 hours now. All because of a Koodo error that could have easily been resolved if I were able to reach a Customer Service Rep via phone. There is no more I can say, other than... Koodo's Customer Service is appalling and needs revamping, or they won't succeed!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Valerie. Before you go to Sudbury, can you try to call them one ore time? I just dial 1-866# and press only "0" and it connected me to a rep. I tried last night as well, and it took me to the message that told me "their office is closed"(And I thought I commented it, but didn't get through) You can call at 1-866- 995-6636
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hello there, Just go for option #6 it will direct you to someone for sure! Or maybe try a couple of 0s