Koodo Community

Community

Auto-refresh Community "Recent Activity" page

Userlevel 1
So, I'd like the next bout of improvements on the Community full site to include an auto-refreshing "Recent Activity" page like the way Facebook's News Feed does it. That way, we don't have to keep refreshing/reloading the page manually to check for new topics, when we're hanging out on the Community. Also, the same for threads, if you're on a thread, and having a discussion, having to refresh to check for replies isn't as smooth as having them live update.... That might also help decrease the level of simultaneous posts, which can sometimes get confusing to follow....sometimes. It's the little things like that that would make life here a teensy bit more awesome. 🙂

8 replies

I second that.
Userlevel 4
Reena wrote:

I second that.

Give it a +1 then Reena, geez 😛
Userlevel 1
Reena wrote:

I second that.

LOL no pressure. But thanks for the support folks. Hopefully enough people like the idea for us to get GetSat to do it for Koodo. 🙂
Userlevel 5
Reena wrote:

I second that.

Yeah. That's the annoying thing. Koodo can't control the way the forums run because it's controlled by GetSat. Hopefully they will consider this!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
This is an awesome idea Mo, actually the best idea ever given on here relating to the website / forum. Would +10 it if I could for sure.
Userlevel 1
Paul "Kid Android" Deschamps wrote:

This is an awesome idea Mo, actually the best idea ever given on here relating to the website / f...

Haha thanks Paul.
Userlevel 5
Hey Mo, Thanks for your idea! I just shared this idea with the Get Satisfaction team. We can’t promise you that they’ll implement this idea, but we’ll let you know if they do! Sumaya
Userlevel 1
Sumaya K. wrote:

Hey Mo, Thanks for your idea! I just shared this idea with the Get Satisfaction team. We can’...

woohoo