Koodo Community

Apple Watch LTE Support Petition

Userlevel 2
Indicate via a reply the amount you are willing to pay extra to Koodo "Post-Paid" for support of Apple Watch LT3.

15 replies

Userlevel 2
$10/Month For Apple Watch LTE Support (includes 1GB bonus data)
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Daren,
Koodo doesn't have VoLTE to support Apple watch yet. That one is a must for call on it.
The $10/month is part of a family-sharing plan, which Koodo doesn't have also.

So, you would have to wait for Koodo to implement those 2 first....
Userlevel 2
The intent of this thread was to identify the support from the Koodo forum community for Apple Watch LTE support. Obviously I wasn't clear enough.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Daren Janes wrote:

The intent of this thread was to identify the support from the Koodo forum community for Apple Wa...

Ok, fair enough. Good luck then.
I would just buy a LTE Watch on zero down, and put it in a Small/Medium Tab also.
Daren Janes wrote:

The intent of this thread was to identify the support from the Koodo forum community for Apple Wa...

Koodo does not have support for i watch yet but it will be great if the do it eventually
Daren Janes wrote:

Should be an add-on, $5/month and share my existing plan data.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Unfortunately, I dont think there's such a big demand for Koodo to do that. But I'd like too se that happen.
Userlevel 2
the demand for eSim is growing as new devices come out. The Apple Watch is only one of the new devices that would benefit. The new iPhone would also use the eSim platform as well as future devices like the iPad and android will follow as well. Apple is paving the path for carriers by creating the demand for eSim. Carriers need to implement it to keep up or risk the competition stealing customers. I hope Koodo will recognize the demand and roll out eSim soon. I can see Rogers adding the service to Fido to catch up to bell/Telus’ 1 year head start.
I am planning to get an Apple Watch Series 4 and would like to keep my mobile service with Koodo. However if they don’t support it soon then I will have to switch carriers.
Should be an add-on, $5/month and share my existing plan data.

Seems like I will be switching carriers.
5-10 a month
$5-10/month - share data plan with phone.
10-15 a month would be nice with a. Bonus Gigabyte hurry up and support the watch
10-15 a month hurry up
Rber wrote:

10-15 a month hurry up

Don't hold your breath.