Koodo Community
Question

Apple Arcade 3 month extended offer does not work

• 18 November 2021
  • 10 replies

I recently received an iphone 13 and part of the advertised offer was an extended trial of Apple TV+ and Apple Arcade. Activated the Apple TV+ offer with no issues, however the link for the extended Apple Arcade offer says ‘We’re sorry the offer you’re trying to access does not exist”. Any thoughts on how to access this?

10 replies

I have the exact same issue. Were they able to resolve it for you?

Still waiting. I’ve been told told they are looking into it.

Hey! I have contacted Apple at their official number. 1 - 800 - MY APPLE and they were able to help me out resolve this situation. They gave me the activation code and I was able to redeem it.

Thanks for the heads up! I’ll try speaking with Apple (again). Did you say anything in particular for them to figure it out?

Told them I recently purchased a phone and the Koodo promotion I had received is not working. They transferred me to the billing department and he was able to help me out.

Hey! I have contacted Apple at their official number. 1 - 800 - MY APPLE and they were able to help me out resolve this situation. They gave me the activation code and I was able to redeem it.

Thanks for the heads up! I’ll try speaking with Apple (again). Did you say anything in particular for them to figure it out?

@Bericthered did you reply to Julia's private message to you? 

I did.  It was requested that I share what the broken link looked like on the community forum.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Bericthered did you reply to Julia's private message to you? 

Here’s the page the link for the extended Apple Arcade offer leeds to.

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hello! We’ve just sent you a private message, please feel free to get back to us anytime.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Uhmm, you would need a rep to assist. You can contact them directly via Facebook/Twitter messaging or scheduling a callback.

Anyway,I will flag a rep for you.