Koodo Community

Community

Solved

app not compatible with phone?

Trying to get an app for the game Bad Piggies on my Galaxy Ace S5830 phone. I have been able to get all the other Rovio angry birds games, so I cannot undertsand why every time I try to download this one, I get a message advising that this app is not compatible with my phone. I searched online and Google Play lists an app for specifically for the phone, and then comes up with the same message. Has anyone else had this issue and/or was it solved. Is it really the app, or is ther a setting on the phone I need to change?

6 replies

Userlevel 1
If an apps is not compatible with your Device and you searched online and Google Play then you encountred same error message, it'l be better to bypass it and choose another Game, this is samsung Phone compatibility, only Samsung can answer your question.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
This happens from time to time, and it's the game developer's fault. For example, my FIFA 12 will not run on my new HTC One.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ivan wrote:

This happens from time to time, and it's the game developer's fault. For example, my FIFA 12 w...

Keep checking because it takes them awhile to make their apps available on new devices. Had the same issue with my old Galaxy Note carrier version and now a bit with my Galaxy S4.
Thanks, I was afraid of that.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
The game developer just has to update their end of which devices will run their app if possible. Click on the email developers link on the app page in Google play if there is one for that developer and write them an email that you'd like to see it available. The more ppl that do this with your device the sooner the developers will test and ok that device to use the app without issue.
Thanks, I will try that!