Koodo Community

anybody received empty box via Canada Post for a new phone bought on line ?

• 3 November 2020
  • 8 replies

Bought new iPhone on line. Received empty box with only a flyer on how to setup.

can’t speak to customer service of course. What should be my next step. I emailed them. I wrote a note via Messenger. What else ?

This topic has been closed for comments

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

What address did you e-mail?

Support@koodomobile.com

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Unfortunately, this e-mail is no longer in service. Koodo doesn’t do e-mails anymore. Only the web store. Have you contacted Canada Post about this? 

Also here’s web store’s e-mail : koodo.webstore@koodomobile.com

Funny ! Here is their answer :

Order HFO28148465  (KMM76153717V26375L0KM)

Hello Pierre,

Thank you for taking time out of your day to reach us and let us know about this inconvenience, please accept our sicnerest apologies for the situation.

We have reviewed all the necessary information in your account, we guarantee you this is definitely not the experience we want you to have, an investigation has been submitted and a replacement requested for you

I hope the resolution of your case has been satisfactory and I wish you a great day ahead!

Thank you for your comprehension and patience in the meantime.

Best regards,

Koodo Webstore

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Everybody makes mistakes! I believe they forgot to put the phone in the box :joy:

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Bought new iPhone on line. Received empty box with only a flyer on how to setup.

can’t speak to customer service of course. What should be my next step. I emailed them. I wrote a note via Messenger. What else ?

Hi! Thank you for the informations, the case is escalated to the Webstore team, they will reach out to us as soon as possible and look into the situation.  

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Silvia Koodo, didn’t they already look into it? By their reply it seems like the issue is solved.

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

@Robert T, yes they did. We've escalated the situation as well, to make sure the customer is contacted via phone and advised on all the details.